Legacy Serviced Offices requires the services of a go-getter who will perform the role of an Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant to the Managing Director of Legacy Serviced Offices.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to provide high-level Management support in an organization.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Ability to organize oneself and work under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Digital Marketing skills is an added advantage
- Confidence, Reliability and confidentiality is a must.
- First Degree; experience in a similar role is an added advantage.
- Provide Administrative and secretarial support to the company.
- Provide direct assistance to the Managing Director.
- Organize calendars and travel bookings for the Managing Director.
- Assist in handling enquiries, arrange viewings and conduct tours of the office spaces and meeting room.
- Undertake efficient documentation and filing system.
- Other Responsibilities assigned
If you fit the description, please send your CV (with a cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th of April, 2018